Thursday, January 8, 2015

Goal


**blows dust off blog**

Hello, old friend, how I have missed you. I so need to go through and update this thing! Along with the blogroll! Why? Well, it's a new year and that means a new Blog Circle! So I must do that. And I must update my books and TV shows.

Okay, so now that those have been stated, let me answer this month's question:

What is your one main goal for this year?

This isn't as easy as you would suspect for me. Writing wise, I have several goals. I would love to actually win NaNoWriMo again. I would love to maybe have something finished. Well, that's probably my main goal: finish stuff! I'm only really focusing on like 4 or 5 pieces this year. I'm really hoping I don't get bit by a bunch of plot bunnies either! I usually don't, but every so often...

Anyway, I'll be listing the 4 or 5 stories I plan on working on in another entry later. But as for right now, my whole goal this year is to FINISH! I know. I know. That's my goal EVERY YEAR. But I mean it this year! I WILL FINISH!

Hey, that would be a good mantra! And here I was thinking I wouldn't have one! I WILL FINISH!

2 comments:

  1. Finishing is a great goal. It's hard to finish something but when you do, it's a great feeling of accomplishment. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I was just thinking of walking down a street thinking about resolutions and yelling out "I WILL FINISH" just to startle the passerbys, but I'm way too introverted to do something like that.

    In any case, great mantra! And good luck!

    ReplyDelete